- Install & launch
- Download Share Media
- If you don't have java 1.5, download it from java.sun.com
- Extract the content of the ShareMedia archive
- Start ShareMedia.exe
- Setup Jabber account
- Select "configure"
- If you already have a jabber account, select "use existing jabber account". Select "create jabber account" otherwise.
- Enter your account information. Your id will look like that login@server. Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can add friends to your contact like by using add contact.
- Add photos
- Drag and drop jpeg files on "Local library". Files are added to the library.
- Share photos
- Select the photos you want to share
- Click on "sharing"
- Select the friends you want to share the photos with and press "ok"
- That's all : If your friend is using Sharemedia, he will be able to view your photos and download them.
Need help ?
You can use the help forum.